CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-30T22:00:42+00:002006 Nissan 350Z CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-30T22:00:42+00:00
- Performed coolant system system pressure test , found cooling system sealant additive in system will need to flush sealant out of system. upon coolant under pressure visual inspection, found coolant leak from upper radiator hose. ***recommend replacement of upper and lower radiator hoses and re-pressurized system for any additional leaks. Thermostat replacement also recommended***
- COURTESY CHECK – VISUAL INSPECTION ONLY
- REPLACED LOWER RADIATOR HOSE
- REPLACED UPPER RADIATOR HOSE
- PERFORM COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE
- REPLACED THERMOSTAT WITH NEW.
- REPLACED PLUGGED RADIATOR WITH NEW. REPLACED HEATER HOSE CONNECTOR WITH BLEEDER PORT DUE TO BEING PLUGGED WITH ADDITIVE.
CYRIL H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2023