CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T22:00:56+00:002007 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T22:00:56+00:00
- Perform AC system test install machine pressures are low indicates there is a leak in the system or may need service for form visual inspection cannot see any signs of leakage at this time recommend ac service with dye in the system have the customer come back in one week to pin point cause of failure
- COURTESY CHECK – VISUAL INSPECTION ONLY
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- PERFORM COOLANT PRESSURE TEST FOUND AT 15 PSI COOLANT CAP AND UPPER RADIATOR HOSES CLAMPS FILLING RECOMMEND REPLACE AND RECHECK
GAYE H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2022